Re: Poster(s) needed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Poster(s) needed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Lincoln Yeoh <lyeoh@pop.jaring.my> writes:
> How about the postgresql logo - is there a source vector/postscript of it
> so that he can blow it up without res loss and print it?

I have EPS versions of both the elephant-in-crystal and cartoon-elephant
logos.  I'm pretty sure both are up on the website someplace, 'cause I
didn't make either one.

BTW, Marc will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think officially the
crystal one is the PG project logo while the cartoon is more associated
with PostgreSQL Inc.  I tend to ignore this distinction though, since
the crystal logo renders beautifully on screen but is nearly unusable
for black-and-white printouts.  So I like to use whichever fits the
need at hand.