Re: error-free disabling of individual child partition - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hannu Krosing
Subject Re: error-free disabling of individual child partition
List pgsql-hackers
Ühel kenal päeval, T, 2006-05-23 kell 18:48, kirjutas Simon Riggs:

> 2. attislocal is always set False when an appropriate ADD INHERITS is
> actioned. Not ever set back again.

Why "never set back again" ? I'd guess that it should be set back to
true when it is not an inherited column anymore, that is when its
attinhcount reaches zero.

--
Hannu Krosing

Skype me:  callto:hkrosing