Firebird 1.5.3 X Postgresql 8.1.3 (linux and windows) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From André Felipe Machado
Subject Firebird 1.5.3 X Postgresql 8.1.3 (linux and windows)
List pgsql-performance
Hello, Jim
I did not want to clutter mailboxes of those who are not interested at
this weird problem.
So, i pointed to the archived message that contains 2 tar.gz files
(around 50 KB) with the two sets of queries (firebird and postgresql
respectively), its results, explain analyze, pg configurations, firebird
plan outputs, etc.
Please, open the cited link and scroll to the end of message. You will
find the 2 tar.gz files.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2006-04/msg00558.php
If you have some difficulty, I could send a private email containing the
2 files in order to not send the big email to the all list again.
Many thanks.
Andre Felipe Machado