Re: Fix inconsistencies for v12 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Fix inconsistencies for v12
Date
Re: Fix inconsistencies for v12
List pgsql-hackers
Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
> On 2019/05/30 18:51, Amit Kapila wrote:
>> I think it will be better to include postgres_fdw in the comment in
>> some way so that if someone wants a concrete example, there is
>> something to refer to.

> Maybe a good idea, but this will be the first time to mention postgres_fdw
> in the core source code.  If you think that's OK, how about the attached?

This wording seems fine to me.

Now that we've beat that item into the ground ... there were a bunch of
other tweaks suggested in Alexander's initial email.  Amit (K), were you
going to review/commit those?