Re: [PERFORM] WAL logging of SELECT ... INTO command - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: [PERFORM] WAL logging of SELECT ... INTO command
List pgsql-patches
On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 19:56 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list at:
>
>     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches
>
> It will be applied as soon as one of the PostgreSQL committers reviews
> and approves it.

This patch should now be referred to as
    allow CREATE TABLE AS/SELECT INTO to use default_tablespace
or something similar.

The name of the original thread no longer bears any resemblance to the
intention of this patch as submitted in its final form.

I've no objection to the patch, which seems to fill a functional
gap/bug.

--
  Simon Riggs
  EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com/