tsearch2 installation problem - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Danish
Subject tsearch2 installation problem
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Everyone,
I have installed postgresql 8.1.3.tar.gz. After compiling and
installing the postgresql is running fine but Im not able to install
tsearch2. I went under the postgresql source directory
/usr/local/postgresql8.1.3/contrib and then did a
#gmake all
#gmake install

After issuing these commands, a contrib directory was created under
/usr/local/pgsql/share

Going under the /usr/local/pgsql/share/contrib directory i ran the
command as user postgres

$psql -d dbname -f tsearch2.sql
SET
BEGIN
psql:tsearch2.sql:13: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create
implicit index "pg_ts_dict_pkey" for table "pg_ts_dict"
CREATE TABLE
psql:tsearch2.sql:20: ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/tsearch2":
No suchfile or directory
psql:tsearch2.sql:26: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands
ignored until end of transaction block

then i got the above errors..
Can anyone please help me out as to what is going wrong
Thanks
Danish