Re: advice on PGSQL cluster (active/passive) - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: advice on PGSQL cluster (active/passive)
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 10:52 -0400, FM wrote:
> What do you mean by " You need to configure the cluster.conf so that
> it
> uses any fence device otherwise your nodes may fail randomly."
>
> FYI : I'll use my APC symetra as my fencing device

My experiences show that many people forget to configure the fence
device in their Cluster configurations. That's why I said so. (This is
offtopic for this list, but I wanted to write)

Regards,
Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/