Italian translation update and double single quote - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Giuseppe Sacco
Subject Italian translation update and double single quote
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
I found that messages often display with two single quote ('') instead
of a single quote. This happens in messages that do not have arguments
I know that if the message include arguments, than all single quotes
should be doubled. I didn't know what to do when arguments aren't
present.

If, as I now think, quotes should be doubled only when message arguments
are used, than this is a corrected italian translation.

http://eppesuigoccas.homedns.org/~giuseppe/pgsql-20060404-it.po

Bye,
Giuseppe