Re: Compile on x86_64 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Raymond Auge
Subject Re: Compile on x86_64
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 08:49 +0100, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

All the libs and headers are in standard FC locations
(under /usr/lib, /usr/include/wx, etc...)

I was under the assumption that an FC4 rpm should build using the
standard FC4 wx packages. Is this wrong? I have every wx package
installed.

--
Raymond Augé
Senior System Analyst/Data Architect