Re: invalid UTF-8 byte sequence detected - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mike
Subject Re: invalid UTF-8 byte sequence detected
Re: invalid UTF-8 byte sequence detected  (Michael Glaesemann <grzm@myrealbox.com>)
List pgsql-general
If you don't care to store those characters then maybe you should change
the database character set to use SQL_ASCII instead of UTF-8.  I believe
ASCII will quietly discard those characters when converting from UTF-8.

Mike