Re: Attn. PostgreSQL.org webmasters: Site Link not working - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Attn. PostgreSQL.org webmasters: Site Link not working
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 17:24, Sanjay Arora wrote:
> Page: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ.html
> <http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ.html>
>
> Section 2.3 GUI Tools Link
> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools
> <http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools>
>
> Proxy Error
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>
> The proxy server could not handle the request GET /guides/GUITools.
>
> Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused
>
> I personally don't run any proxy so the error cannot be my end and this
> problem has been there for at least two days.

It's a known issue with the guides section. I had been waiting on some
activity elsewhere wrt a techdocs replacement, but have about given up
on that so am working on a plan b. thanks for the report though.

Robert Treat