Re: External Sort performance patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: External Sort performance patch
List pgsql-patches
> > Following patch implements matching sort cost calculations in the
> > planner in sort_cost()
>
> As given, this didn't even compile.  Cleaned up and applied.

Well given it was a patch-on-patch, I guess I did cause you more
difficulty than was necessary. I'll submit combined patches only in
future. If this truly didn't compile, then I must have submitted an
earlier version in error when transferring the patch between machines.

Best Regards, Simon Riggs