Re: Minor Releases 7.3 thru 8.1 Available to Fix Security - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: Minor Releases 7.3 thru 8.1 Available to Fix Security
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 09:58 -0700, Nels Lindquist wrote:

> Just wondering how long before binaries for RHEL3 show up?  The RHEL4
> binaries are available, and there were RHEL3 binaries for 8.1.2.

Sorry for the delay in building RHEL3 RPMs. I just built RPMs for RHEL 3
and FC3. They are on the way now, and they will appear in main FTP site
in 2-3 hours.

Regards,
Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/