Re: Sequence skipping values - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: Sequence skipping values
Date
List pgsql-general
You likely roll back some transactions which insert. The sequence values
don't get rolled back, once allocated, it's gone, even if you won't keep
it. For concurrency/performance reasons sequence values are not
transactional.

Cheers,
Csaba.