Re: Request for a 'force interactive mode' flag (-I) for - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Request for a 'force interactive mode' flag (-I) for
Date
List pgsql-hackers
What I couldn't work out was why the original requester didn't use the
Cygwin psql client, which should work just fine, instead of trying to use
the native client which we know has serious limitations.

cheers

andrew