Adding a --quiet option to initdb - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Adding a --quiet option to initdb
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Adding a --quiet option to initdb
List pgsql-patches
Hi,

Attached is a patch which adds --quiet and --q option to initdb. I
personally needed this option while writing a document and taking
screenshot :) It only shows the error and warning messages, as well as
the last lines.

I've updated the docs. Regression tests pass.

This is my first patch to PostgreSQL source, so please guide me if I
have done something wrong.

Regards,

Attachment