Re: Lost instrumentation functions - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Joost Kraaijeveld
Subject Re: Lost instrumentation functions
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 09:34 +0000, Dave Page wrote:

> Sorry- try without the brackets - that's a view that uses the function
> to retrieve 3 columns.
Mmmm. "select * from pg_logdir_ls;" returns:
ERROR:  relation "pg_logdir_ls" does not exist

But the function exists (I can see all the functions from admin81.sql
with pgadmin in the tree), so it is likely that it is not the correct
syntax. As far as I know one must call a function with brackets e.g.
"select * from now();".

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld