Concept about stored procedures - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marcos
Subject Concept about stored procedures
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm developing one application using this wonderful Database, and I've
like of use the concepts correctly.

Then, i decided that all my SQL statements will be in database using the
procedure language (plpgsql or plpython), I go create functions for all
interactions in database, and use  in the my application the SELECT for
call him.

Is its the correct way of working? Or the correct way is create
procedure functions for big and complex statements?

The application will work with a large Database and will have many
simultaneous access.

Very Thanks!!!!