Re: is this a bug or I am blind? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: is this a bug or I am blind?
Date
List pgsql-general
[snip]
> If that makes a difference then I'd guess you have one of two things:
> 1. A corrupt index (check the REINDEX command)
> 2. (perhaps more likely) Some localisation issues.
>     What encoding/locale settings are you using?

Based on the 3rd query of the OP, where the direct comparison results in
"true" for all the rows which matched the "like", I would exclude the
localisation issues variant... unless = is not equals in all cases ;-)

Cheers,
Csaba.