Re: Huge query stalls at PARSE/BIND stage (2) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Matt Carter
Subject Re: Huge query stalls at PARSE/BIND stage (2)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I've been investigating this problem further.

I've tried adding first just 2, then 4 more FULL JOINs to the statement.
This works and the statement
gets to INSERT and completes successfully.

If I add 16 further FULL JOINs however, it does not.

Regards,
Matt

P.S. Apologies for the grammar errors in the previous email. I was
exhausted yesterday.

IMPORTANT: This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Everything is intended for use of the
addresseeonly. If you are not the named addressee you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. If you
receivethis email in error please notify the sender by replying to this email or by telephoning (+44)(0)1325 383876
thendelete this message from your system. Philips Collection Services Ltd. ("Philips") routinely monitors the content
ofemail sent and received on its network, to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures. Although Philips have
takenreasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email or any files attached to it, it cannot
acceptany responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or its attachments and advises you
tocarry out appropriate virus checks. Philips are not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has been
sentnor any files attached to it after it wa
 s sent. Emails that contain encrypted material, program files, are obscene, inflammatory, criminal, offensive, in
breachof copyright, contain a virus or threat to computer systems, appear to be a threat to the company or in breach of
companypolicy may be intercepted and/or deleted. Philips does not accept any liability for any statements made which
areclearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of Philips.