Creating table - adding columns - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Mario Splivalo
Subject Creating table - adding columns
List pgadmin-support
I've tried this, and got same behaviour on both PgAdmin 1.2.0 and 1.4.0.
When I get to 'New column' window, I enter name, then I press 'TAB', and
in data type field, if I start typing the colum type (for instance, I
want int4) PgAdmin tries to finish the type name for me, in some weired
way (for instance, I want int4, I start typing in, and PgAdmin always
presumes I want 'inet'. And even if I finish typing int4, I end up with
int4net). So I need to click on the dropdown to find int4 in the list,
wich is tedious, and sometimes even frustrating.

I'm using PgAdmin 1.2.0 on Debian Testing, and Ubuntu 5.04. I compiled
1.4.0 from sources, and I got the same behaviour there.

I was using PgAdmin 1.2.0 on WindowsXP, and I didn't experience that
problem on Windows.
Mike
--
"I can do it quick, I can do it cheap, I can do it well. Pick any two."

Mario Splivalo
msplival@jagor.srce.hr