Re: Partitioning docs - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Partitioning docs
Re: Partitioning docs
List pgsql-patches
On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 02:46 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> I've been working on some docs for Constraining Exclusion & Partitioning
> for some time now. Deadlines seem to be looming, or may even have
> passed, so it seems sensible to submit what I have now.

> Many thanks to Josh Berkus for providing the numbered section on
> implementation process, which was the starting point I'd been looking
> for to describe everything else.

I believe this is now complete and ready for application.

- passes sgml make against cvstip
- spellchecked
- all code executed correctly against RC1

Comments please? Apart from the obvious, so why did it take you so long.
Apologies to the translators.

Best Regards, Simon Riggs

Attachment