Re: viewing tables with bytea fields in 1.2.2 and 1.4b2 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Keith C. Perry
Subject Re: viewing tables with bytea fields in 1.2.2 and 1.4b2
Date
List pgadmin-support
Great.  I'll work around it for now but dare I ask... do you have a timetable
for the beta releases?  I think I know the answer but you know I had to ask :)

--
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Director of Networks & Applications