Re: cleanup log_disconnections() - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: cleanup log_disconnections()
List pgsql-patches
On Mon, 2005-03-10 at 12:28 -0400, Qingqing Zhou wrote:
> Ooops, this wording change is inconsistent with Log_connections, so I
> reverted it. Updated patch is attached.

Other inconsistencies:

- the patch prints a trailing comma when remote->port is the empty
string

- the patch separates the elements of the ereport() line with commas,
whereas the original behavior was to use a single space as a separator

- the original behavior was to prefix the session time with "session
time:"; the patch changed this to "session time="

The latter two changes aren't necessarily incorrect, but I reverted them
anyway, for the sake of consistency with log_connections.

A revised patch is attached -- I've applied it to HEAD.

-Neil

Attachment