Multiple database queries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Cosmopo
Subject Multiple database queries
Date
Re: Multiple database queries  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I was using many years ago Sybase that was able then to query several
tables that could be located in more than one database... I know that
Postgresql did not at the time have this capability.

Does the new version 8.0.x ofter this feature? We need to create
several databases based on our customer's specs... but we need our own
customer, permission, history, etc database. We want to be able to
query 2 database that would have share customer's ID and other info.

If not, what is the best workaround?
Thank's to all.
Mark