Re: compilation errors: wrong actions SOLVED - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Diego Gil
Subject Re: compilation errors: wrong actions SOLVED
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Andreas:

El dom, 21-08-2005 a las 12:26 +0000, Andreas Pflug escribió:
> Diego Gil wrote:
>

> > . I can't add a new connection. When try, pgadmin3 crash or exit without
> > any notice or error.
>
> Fixed now.

OK. tested.

> > . I can't change log or any other options. i.e: I set logging to debug
> > level and exit program. When started pgadmin3 again, options changes
> > don't show up. Options changes don't persist.
>
> Can't reproduce this; might have been fixed en passant.

fixed too.

I am gettting :

2005-08-21 22:01:35 ERROR  : Column not found in pgSetBase: rolinherit

but I guess it is something about "work in progress" roles support.
Other tested functions work ok.

Thanks. In this week I will update spanish translation. I have been a
little busy.

Regards.
Diego.