Re: Poll on your LAPP Preferences - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Google Mike
Subject Re: Poll on your LAPP Preferences
Date
List pgsql-general
Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Google> As a PostgreSQL admin or developer, you may be asked to deploy a Linux
> Google> Apache PHP PostgreSQL application.
>
> Not me.  I'll be deploying an OpenBSD, Apache, PostgreSQL, Perl server.
>
> o/~ you down with O-A-P-P? (yeah you know me!)
>     get down with OAPP! (yeah you know me!) o/~
>
> --
> <merlyn@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
> See PerlTraining.Stonehenge.com for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!

You know, Randal, the funny thing is -- I once took a Perl class from
you in Boulder. At the time, I was clueless and loved Windows and VB5.
Go figure. Now I'm a LAPP fan (Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL, PHP) and you
can't put me anywhere near Windows. I complained about the difficulty
with Perl and you said Gezunteit or something like that. You probably
don't remember me.