Re: [Bizgres-general] A Guide to Constraint Exclusion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: [Bizgres-general] A Guide to Constraint Exclusion
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 00:24 +0300, Hannu Krosing wrote:
> And thanks for the good work so far!

I think I should add: thanks for the good ideas so far.

Your ideas and challenges have been essential to progress to date, as
has been all the discussions and feedback.

This is the beginning of a journey, not the end. CE for 8.1 is really
just a taster of what could be for 8.2. I hope that doesn't dissuade
anybody from thinking we should "wait for the full functionality".

Best Regards, Simon Riggs