Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for relation 438095645 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joe Markwardt
Subject Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for relation 438095645
Date
List pgsql-general

> >> Look through the system catalogs to see where that OID appears.
>
> >     I found the attached entries in the pg_trigger table, but I'm not quite
> > sure how to read them, or what to do about them.
>
> They appear to be triggers for a foreign-key constraint between
> pl_inventory_analyzer_files_table and pl02_status_table ... so I guess
> the question is what happened to the latter?

I'm not sure. As far as I can tell nothing has happened to the
pl02_status_table, nor should anything have happened to it recently.
Its just a lookup table relating status ID's to descriptive names, and
it only has about 8 records in it, and the last change was several
months ago.  I've attached the \d output of both tables, and everything
appears kosher to me.  Is there something in particular I should look
for?

    Thanks
        Joe

>             regards, tom lane