Re: Question about creating a new server - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Diego Gil
Subject Re: Question about creating a new server
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I suppose you mean a "second server connection". Do you have a working
connection ?.

I don't work in Windows but these topic is a recurring one in this list.
Maybe is a firewall preventing you to connect, but it doesn't  make
sense is there is a actual working connection.

It is obvious, but are you sure postgresql is running ?.

Diego.