Re: psql: \d+ show tablespace of indices - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: psql: \d+ show tablespace of indices
Re: Simplify Win32 Signaling code  (Qingqing Zhou <zhouqq@cs.toronto.edu>)
List pgsql-patches
On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 18:52 +0800, Qingqing Zhou wrote:
> Now \d+ is able to show the tablespace details of indices.

Should this be included in \d? Tablespace information for the table
itself is, so I think we should probably do the same for indexes.

Also, can you resend the patch as an attachment? Perhaps the ML software
munged your email or my MUA is just broken, but the patch you sent seems
to be corrupted.

-Neil