Re: [HACKERS] plPHP in core? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From tony
Subject Re: [HACKERS] plPHP in core?
Date
Re: [HACKERS] plPHP in core?  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-general
Le mardi 05 avril 2005 à 08:26 -0700, Joshua D. Drake a écrit :

> Frankly I don't think we should care if PHP is borked on
> their API or build process. We should care if plPHP is:
>
> A. Quality enough software (and yes it needs some work) to
> go into core.
>
> B. Appropriate for the PostgreSQL user base.
>
> Obviously my opinion is that B is met and A is being worked
> on.

I just caught on to this thread. For those of us who don't want PHP
withing shouting distance of our PostgreSQL server what does this mean?
I don't trust PHP or its developers anywhere within the distance of a
long pole... (ancient history but once burned always shy)

Tony