Re: PG Graphics are up. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: PG Graphics are up.
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, 2005-03-28 at 16:08, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> We've been procrastinating on getting our graphics collection off of
> www.pgsql.com forever.    So, I finally set up a pgfoundry project:
>
> http://graphics.projects.postgresql.org/
> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/graphics/
>
> This has all of the files previously available from Marc.    Any links from
> the main site which previously pointed to
> http://www.pgsql.com/propaganda.html should be changed to point to
> http://graphics.projects.postgresql.org/  .  If we don't have any links, how
> about one in "Community" that says "powered by PostgreSQL buttons"?
>
> Of course, I'd like to get some more graphics up there.  For example, the CD
> Label designs we've been using for the last couple of conventions.
>
> Also, if anyone wants to make that a better web page, be my guest.

About #4 on my TODO list was to integrate the propoganda page from
psql.com into the main website... Josh, would you be averse to haveing
the home page of the project point to a url within the main website? I'm
thinking something under about or community though don't have a strong
leaning either way yet.  The idea would be to have a page saying "heres
some graphics you can put on your site" and also "you can find other
types of materials on our project page" and point back to the pgfoundry
project page. I think it would be a bonus to have the most common stuff
on the website so it can be mirrored around, but also like having some
infrastructure for any really bigger pictures and what not we might want
to keep. LMK what you think.

Robert Treat