Re: Delete query takes exorbitant amount of time - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Mark Lewis
Subject Re: Delete query takes exorbitant amount of time
Date
Re: Delete query takes exorbitant amount of time
List pgsql-performance
Tom,

I've got a similar problem with deletes taking a very long time.  I know
that there are lots of foreign keys referencing this table, and other
foreign keys referencing those tables, etc.  I've been curious, is there
a way to find out how long the foreign key checks take for each
dependent table?

-- Mark Lewis