rss feeds busted - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject rss feeds busted
Date
List pgsql-www
In my rss reader (evolution) I am unable to load the news or events rss
feeds.  Looking at them with a browser they seem to load, but I noticed
a couple of entries are gumbled up. I also noticed that the events feed
is showing entries from back in 2003 so it has some extra issues... I
tried fixing the gumbled entries and took a quick tour through the code
but didn't see anything that jumped out at me as being wrong.  Oddly I
noticed that my news and events feeds
(http://xzilla.postgresql.org/[news|events].rss) both seem to be fine so
I am thinking a recent commit may have busted something?  Anyone have
time to look at this?

Robert Treat