Re: Replication from other SQL Server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: Replication from other SQL Server
Date
List pgsql-general
You might want to take a look at
http://www.daffodildb.com/replicator.html
It claims to be able to replicate between different databases, including
"Sql server" and postgres. If you try it pleases share your experience
with us, I haven't seen yet a review involving replication between
different DB server to postgres using daffodil DB in a real world
application.

Cheers,
Csaba.