logging as inserts - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject logging as inserts
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I am looking at having one of our guys write up the code to allow
logging as insert statements. I have a couple of questions.

What would we like the postgresql.conf option to be? I was thinking
log_statements_as_inserts = (t/f)

However I thought that was getting a little silly. Also do we want
to allow logging as inserts for all options? There is a lot of different
types of logging we can do.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., Your PostgreSQL solutions company. 503-667-4564
Custom programming, 24x7 support, managed services, and hosting