Re: Problem with 7.4.5 and webmin 1.8 in grant function - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From amrit@health2.moph.go.th
Subject Re: Problem with 7.4.5 and webmin 1.8 in grant function
Date
List pgsql-performance
> Well, sure looks like you only have one running. Your data directory is
> /var/lib/pgsql/data so lets see the files:
>
> /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf
> /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_ident.conf
> /var/lib/pgsql/data/postmaster.opts
>
> Might also be useful to know any nondefault settings in postgresql.conf too.
>
> As I understand it, these vendor shipped rpms have ident *enabled*.
> I will download FC3 Pg and check this out... I'm a compile it from
> source guy :-)
>
> Mark

I got the answer that is in module config of postgresl-webmin , there is a check
box for

Use DBI to connect if available?            yes   no            the default is
yes , but if I choosed no everything went fine.

I also test it in the desktop mechine and get the same error and the same
solution. Could you explain what happen to the FC3 + postgresql and webmin 1.8?
Thanks
Amrit ,Thailand