ODBCVER > 0x0250 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ramon Danieli
Subject ODBCVER > 0x0250
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,
As far as I understand (self experience & web), there are some compilation
issues in 07.03.0200 while setting ODBCVER greater than 2.5.
We have successfully compiled & used the 08.00.0002 snapshot on Linux (assuming
it is relatively stable) and it seems to work fine.
Does anybody have a clue about the time when 08.* will be formally released?
Whar are the major changes between this family and the previous one?
Thanks,
Ramon