Re: backup manifests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: backup manifests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 8:18 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I suppose that judicious s/time_t/pg_time_t/ would fix this.

> I think you sent this email just after I pushed
> db1531cae00941bfe4f6321fdef1e1ef355b6bed, or maybe after I'd committed
> it locally and just before I pushed it. If you prefer a different fix
> than what I did there, I can certainly whack it around some more.

Yeah, that commit showed up moments after I sent this.  Your fix
seems fine -- at least prairiedog and gaur are OK with it.
(I did verify that gaur was reproducibly crashing at that new
pg_strftime call, so we know it was that and not some on-again-
off-again issue.)