export/import from one schema to another? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Les Carter
Subject export/import from one schema to another?
Date
List pgsql-novice

--bound1108364091

I've seen the pg_dump utility which backs up a database with which you can then use psql to restore but I was wondering
howdo you go about doing an import/export (like you can do with Oracle) where you can export info from one schema and
usethat as a reference point and import that data into other schemas to make replicas.

Hopefully someone can cast some light on this that would be a little cleaner than having to search/replace in the dump
filefor the schema name.

Cheers,

--bound1108364091--