Re: Heads up: upcoming releases in all branches back to - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: Heads up: upcoming releases in all branches back to
List pgsql-hackers
> Current thought is to wrap these on Thursday for release Friday.
> If you have any last-minute fixes for the back branches, now's the
> time to get them in.

Sorry for the last minute commit, but I realized that I forgot to
backpatch the cursor buffer overrun fix to 7.3 and 7.2. I've done that
now, and I've got nothing else I wanted to get into any of these
releases.

-Neil