Re: Query, view join question. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ragnar Hafstað
Subject Re: Query, view join question.
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 17:57 +0100, Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> I could give you access to the database itself if needed. But these are the actual tables and view.
>
> I hope I will never make any tpo's again to upset you this way.

no-one was upset. the point is just that you are more likely to get
useful answers when those who would help you do not first
have to guess what you did.

a simplified case, as you tried to show us, is excellent, but
you should test it first, and post a cut-and-paste copy of your
commands and output to minimize typos.

gnari