Re: SQL conformance related patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Troels Arvin
Subject Re: SQL conformance related patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 22:27:13 +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> I have installed your patch and adjusted the names of the standards
> throughout to the spellings suggested by your book.

Great.

A follow-up patch for current CVS HEAD is attached, and available at
http://troels.arvin.dk/db/pgsql/conformance/pgsql-sql-conformance-
followup.patch

The patch
 - includes a core feature ID that had been left
   out by mistake (C011)
 - updates the sql_feature_packages.txt table to
   reflect changes in SQL:2003 which were not
   covered properly in my last patch

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark

Attachment