Re: Using PostgreSQL As A Personal Database - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jeff Flowers
Subject Re: Using PostgreSQL As A Personal Database
Date
List pgsql-novice
Thanks for the replies. I figured that I couldn't be the only one to use
PostgreSQL for just personal data but there doesn't seem to a lot on the
web about this. Maybe people just aren't broadcasting their personal
use?

Since sending my initial email, I have installed PostgreSQL and it was
easy. I think that the psql application will work just fine for me as a
front-end, especially since it uses Readline for command editing. Now I
just need to draw out my table layout!

--
Jeff Flowers