Re: this mailing list is proposed to be retired - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: this mailing list is proposed to be retired
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Thomas Adam <thomas.adam22@gmail.com> writes:
> I find it amusing that "low traffic" implies some level of
> irrelevancy.  What a load of tosh.  This list has a purpose, it
> *serves* that purpose, and does so well.

Not counting this thread itself, since January 1 this list has had
22 posts, all but five of which were demonstrably off-topic (assuming
that that Javascript thread in January should have been on pgsql-jdbc).
Of the five, three were a single thread about ECPG, and the other two
were questions that went unanswered.  So in other words, there's been
*one* effective, on-topic exchange in three months here, and a much
larger volume of stuff that should have gone somewhere else.

The list looks pretty moribund to me :-(.
        regards, tom lane