Re: New version of contrib-intarray - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: New version of contrib-intarray
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> writes:
> New version of contrib-intarray for postgresql version 7.1 and above
> is available from http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/

I'm going to be making commits later today that clean up the "char*
that should be Datum" ugliness in GiST.  I think the intarray part
of these changes overlap what you've done, so we're facing a bit of
a merge problem.  You should have let me know that you had more stuff
in the pipeline.

> This version is independent from our work on multi-key GiST, so
> if 7.1.3 is planned please use it.

I do not think we should be committing such changes into the 7.1.*
branch.  At this point only critical bug fixes are going to go into
that branch.