Re: Re: [HACKERS] High Availability, Load Balancing, and Replication Feature Matrix - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From kalyan venishetty
Subject Re: Re: [HACKERS] High Availability, Load Balancing, and Replication Feature Matrix
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hi all,

Can any one Provide me about the RAC server and FGAC(Fine Grained Access Control) and how to implement in the companies.

If some body can provide me , It would be great help for me.

Thanks in advance,

Kalyan

On 11/8/07, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
Hannu Krosing wrote:

> ?hel kenal p?eval, N, 2007-11-08 kell 14:24, kirjutas Bruce Momjian:
> > [ BCC to hackers.]
> >
> > I have added a High Availability, Load Balancing, and Replication
> > Feature Matrix table to the docs:
> >
> >     http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/high-availability.html#HIGH-AVAILABILITY-MATRIX
>
> Would you also put a section about pl/proxy in there ?
>
> It is and opensource solution providing virtually unlimited
> shared-nothing type scalability (similar to farms of webservers) for a
> limited set of data configurations and db programming styles.
>
> I try to come up with something relatively simple, on level with other
> explanations

I added this in the section "Statement-Based Replication Middleware":

       Also, this can be implemented using the PL/Proxy toolset.

In context:

       http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/high-availability.html

--
Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us