Re: House style for DocBook documentation? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: House style for DocBook documentation?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 1/21/19 10:11 AM, Chapman Flack wrote:
> On 01/21/19 12:07, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Who is really going to "print" our docs? If they do print the
>> docs, they are likely not going to "type in" a long URL.
> QR code in footnote (ducks and runs).

Funny, although I know why you said that. I don't think it is that bad
of an idea. Everyone uses QR Codes now. Have a QR code that
automatically opens a page that lists all the expanded links based on
the page it is placed?

That is pretty cool but I am not sure if that is something that would
happen in this round.

JD

PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn and Network: https://postgresconf.org
***  A fault and talent of mine is to tell it exactly how it is.  ***