RE: Re: Compile PL/Perl - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Creager, Robert S
Subject RE: Re: Compile PL/Perl
Date
List pgsql-general
I have PL/Perl compiled with Perl 5.6 on both Linux and Solaris, although I
haven't used it yet.  The first problem I ran into was my Perl installation
was not compiled for shared libraries.  Once I fixed that problem, cleaned
out my Postgres source dir (7.1beta5) and re-configured, the build worked
flawlessly.  Do you have any more information about your problem?

Robert Creager
Senior Software Engineer
Client Server Library
303.673.2365 V